We want to partner with you in faith and in prayer. Scripture shows us that we are to pray in and through all circumstances:
- Prayers of praise and adoration for who God is and the majesty of His Sovereignty.
- Prayers of confession in repentance of the ways we fall short of what we are created to be.
- Prayers of lament -a time where we can pour out our fears, frustrations, and sorrows for the purpose of helping us to renew our confidence in God.
- Prayers of thanksgiving for grace through Jesus Christ and for the abundant life that comes through the power of the Holy Spirit.
- Prayers of petition for those places in our hearts, areas of our lives, or in the lives of those we love that need the healing touch of God.
Together we will stand and lift one another up to the Lord in prayer.
Click HERE to Submit a Prayer Request
Click HERE for a daily prayer prompt